I Hear Noises Between My Ears, I call them thoughts. I write them Here.
1) 6 of them Stand in a line holding hands. Giggle and chitt chat and look at each other and everyother place other than the road and the traffic, Wait for a lull in the traffic flow
2) Shout !.. Heeeey cooooome... let all hell break loose... 3 of them pull each other in all directions.and somehow reach the center of the road.
3) Look back at the rest and giggle a little more, wwwwhaat ya, why dint u come..Hey You let go of my hand I dint want to go !!!..All 6 shouting! no one listening. More giggling and finger pointing from the other end.
4) The other three who dint start the journey to the centre of the road, Kind of pissed. you are such a thing i tell u.. why did u leave my hand.. go ya !
5) Another lull in the traffic, 3 holding hands at the divider, 3 holding hands at the starting porint. Another bout of giggling and chaos... The 3 who could have crossed the full road and reached the other end, decide to undo the mistake and scoot right back to the starting point again. But as tragedy will have it, the other 3 who were scared to reach till the divider make it this time, So there you are ! exchange of positions. The 3 form the divider are back to starting point and the other 3 are at the divider
6) Uncontrolled gigglging fit.
7)finger pointing, giggling... a bit of swearing also i guess.
8) Now finally clear instructions from a leader of sorts ! Wait right there ok. We are coming. 3 from starting point, now reach the divider
9) The leaders command did not work, and the 3 cross over and do not wait at the divider
10) And....Finally the other 3 also scramble to the other side ; All 6 of them do a kind of Jig. Well Deserved of course, mission Impossible was accomplished was'nt it !
And in 10 easy steps ; A gang of school girls cross the road at Cunningham Road !
What is it ? Am i Dumb or is she smart :o)
Announcement : Attended and completed the Part 1 of the Art of living course. More than myself my friends and family were surprised that i have enrolled for this course, but i have proved them wrong and finished it ! And partly enjoyed it too, though i am sure i am not yet a staunch follower, i can say that i liked the process. Met some people who belive in the Guru with so much of conviction, it is amazing. Some people may not agree with thier belief, but in the past 5 days i have realised that that belief gives them the push to achieve much more than what they probably would have, if they had not been a part of the believers group.
It cannot be that all of them are Happy, It cannot be that they have no worries, but i was quite evident that they have devised a way to be content.As they say ; To live in the moment.
The last day of the course was a satsang, I still cannot belive that i actually enjoyed being a part of it. Something that would have been laughed upon by me till last week. Young and old, people from varied strata of society willingly coming together and sharing a common belief.
I had read somewhere that life keeps sending teachers across to us in different forms, sometimes we recognise them, some times we dont, sometimes we ignore them. One such form of teaching came across as a 13 year old boy - Hari. I was amazed to say the least.
As my habit is of reaching on time ; I walked in the hall exactly at 6 PM; as usual i was the first one to walk in and there was not a soul to be seen. At a distance i saw this chap, swaying to the bhajan type of songs being played. Suddenly this guy comes rushing to me wide a wide grin and still swaying his hands...
HE: You are doing the Part 1 course here ?
HE: good, that you came. Come Sit.
ME:No. Thanks. Am ok. Let it start. I will be here, Its anyway very hot inside.
HE: OK. Dont go away, Be there till the end.
ME: Ok Buddy. Who are you ?
HE: I am a volunteer here? I come here and arrange the mike, the sheets, lights, flowers for guruji etc before everyone comes in.
ME: Oh ! Thats so nice.
HE: Yes, that is called Seva. Guruji says Everyone should do Seva.
Me: Hmm yes that true, but not every one does. you are a good boy i must say
Probably this message was sent to me via a 13 year old boy so i never forget it :-)
However from what i saw , the commercial bug has bitten them as well as is true with all other things. And one advice for them from me is that they should value time ! the class do not start on time, the satsang did not start on time !
So all in all, impressed by the Art of living course, So watch out some deep philosphical and spiritual posts coming up from Sri Sri Santosh Rao !
Heard this from someone today. Not sure if this true, but sounds quite possible !
This long strech of road in whitefield hosts a number of IT and ITES office campuses, SAP, Igate, Perot, TCS, and of course my own Tesco. So There is this guy who's friend had to go to Igate for some work, and got down from the Volvo in front of the SAP campus. He had no clue where the Igate office is so walked up the the SAP security guy for directions
Guy : Sir, Where is Igate?
Security : What ?
Guy: Igate, Where is Igate ?
Security : We have only A gate and B gate, There is no I gate !!!
Here You Go !
Phew ! there you have a quirky me
Now to complete the tag rule and to pass on this to five more people; There are only 7 priviliged people who read my blog, One is the lady who tagged me ,So i tag the remaining 6 !.
Notice the clear gender bias there :0)
On a personal level, i have gone beyond getting scared by such incidents, It just does not effect anymore. I guess its just about not being at the wrong place at the wrong time and being happy about it.
My prayers to all those who were affected by the recent events.
and to those who are doing this : MAY YOU ROT IN HELL !