Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Joke That Did not Work !

When a meeting is over, There are two ways that people usually take leave.
  • It was nice meeting you Santosh, I will take your leave now. OR
  • It was nice meeting you Santosh, I will make a move now.

Today, The third happened, Here is what..

Me: Ok Man, Thats all we have time for. Was a productive hour, What do you say?

He: Ya, sure. My expectations from the meeting are met. Thank you. I will take your move now.

Me: Whaaaaaaat?

He: I am Leaving, Thank you. I will take your move now.

Me: Oh Ok ! Dat way? But i did not bring my moov to office today, its at home, I will bring my moov tomorrow, You can take my moov tomorrow. Ok? **Stupid Grin**

He: What?

Me: Oh Please ! I cant explain the joke to you now. I will make a move now

He: **Stone Faced** **No Clue what just transpired look**

:o) Hope the readers here get the joke ! Also this guy has an uncanny ability to wriggle the english language to make it funny, I had written about him here as well

13 comments:

IallTheway said...

hahaha! U r a "PJ - Prince"!!

Pranjal said...

Khekhekhekhe... Gawd!... I've had my share of these too... :D...

Anonymous said...

Your joke worked on me...I laughed! :)

RS said...

Hehehehehe-Great that you had the presence of mind to joke! that too expecting him to understand?! Hats off! I would have got irritated by his language!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Frigging Hilarious! And 'the moov' response was good too!

S.. Diva said...

i got the joke.. only because i crack worse jokes than you... good to meet another PJ cracker/lover

Usha said...

dude u need to make a correction in the title there.. change the 'joke' to PJ. the rest is too perfect, i say! :D

Santosh said...

@Raji - Thanks :0) I take this as a compliment for just this once. next time you better make it "PJ-King" :0)

@Pranjal - :0) Hai na? Life is good because of Pj's

@Confusionmeter - Thanks. Am glad you laughed and happy that all u.stood the joke too !

@ RS - Lol. If we get irritated, a PJ would die a premature death nai ?

Anon - Ok. Now i know why u r anon. But dont yet know who you are :0) Thanks !!!

Sneha - Woould love to hear/read some of your PJs too :-)


Usha - By PJ i am sure you mean "Perfect Joke" no?

Usha said...

ah, now that's a good one! :D

sims said...

That was really funny..! Wish I was there!

Deepti Dani said...

ROFLMAO

Jyoti said...

hahaha..lol...u r the only person I know who goes through such utter nonsense ... and my mum's wondering why I'm laughing looking at the comp.. :D

Santosh said...

@ Sims - :o) and i wish i was not there :0)

@ Deepti - Thanks for landing on my blog Deepti ! ;0) I just wrote about the same guy once again today !

@ Jyoti - :o) Kya Karron yaar ! Kismat ;o)