Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Smiles and Frowns

  • Read this sign board on the Bangalore-Mysore highway." Learn Unlimited English. 500 Rs only"
  • Bangalore Traffic Sucks. Elections should happen once in 100 years.
  • Me to a colleague. "Buddy coming for lunch ?" He : No man you carry on, I recently had breakfast !
  • Bangalore Traffic sucks. Offices should be walking distance from home
  • Read this sign board near Cox town, "A-one class paying guest accomodation available. Male members only. Andhra style" I wonder what they do Andhra style :-)
  • Bangalore traffic sucks. They should let us work alternate days.
  • Overheard at office. A guy to a female. " I Can't open it: Can you please ZIP it again properly?" I wonder if he would be still working tomorrow, or facing harrasment charges.
  • Bangalore Traffic sucks. Our cabs should function the same way like outstation buses do. They should stop en-route for snacks, at TOILETS etc.
  • Nobody is ever happy after appraisals {Wink Wink}
  • And ya of course, How can i forget, Bangalore traffic sucks !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehehehehe,I'm glad that guy didn't say " I couldn't open it,could you please unzip it for me" and I guess you should ask whoever wrote that board 'Andhra Style..' what was their experince with other styles.

Jyoti said...

heheheheh...every alternate one is ur fav, Bangalore traffic!

btw u can work on those tags while stuck in traffic pretending to work :-)

Spiritual Sherpa said...

:) well said dude...being a fellow pub-city resident, i fully agree with all that you have keyed in here. As the famous devil gowda once said...zzzz ignorance is bliss..else blog

Usha said...

Bangalore Traffic Sucks! :D

it was a totally rofl post! :))

n yes, Bangalore Traffic Sucks!
so go find a home near to office.. it's next to impossible, but it isnt impossible, u c! I managed to find one! really! :)

Sneha said...

Thats cool .."Learn Unlimited English. 500 Rs only"
I didnt know the other people measure and teach the language.

Anonymous said...

hilarious stuff.
a line I came across:
A factory board proclaimed - Anu's refractories
Apostrophe was missing:D