Saturday, April 26, 2008

Team Work !

Was present in a meeting room with one of my friends when he was meeting his sales team, It never fails to amaze me how each one has a disticntly unique excuse for a task not done. I guess this is some thing we imbibe in our insticts from our school days from our replies to teachers for the ever dreaded question of, Have you done your homework !
He entered the meeting room, and asked for the status on the task assigned
Member 1 : I was not aware even i had to do this.
Member 2 : I was very busy
Member 3 : Silence is the best policy
Member 4 : I was on leave for 4 days , else i would have done
Member 5 : I started to do, but then you sent some other mail so i got confused and stopped
Member 6 : I was not present in the last meeting.
Member 7 : Sorry
Member 8 , 9 and 10 : He winked at me did not bother asking :-)

3 comments:

Jyoti said...

lol...thts why its called team work :P

Unknown said...

Didn't anyone say "Did u ask US to do that?" and don't tell me you guys don't do the same when you are all called by your boss.

Usha said...

Had I been there, I would've said: Oh I've been planning to WFH last night. But the internet connection ditched me.

btw, dude, you've been tagged! :)