Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Republic Day

Some guy excerised the fundamental right to steal that the indian constitution has granted us. I opened the door of my house today to see that some guy has flicked away all my footwear, yes each one of them. I am shoeless in Bangalore today. I wonder what made him leave away all my wives footwear untouched. Probably he is scared of her too :-)

And to you Mr. Thief. You will get a couple of boils on your feet in the coming days, you ll repent stealing my shoes. And yes, just one request, next time you decide on flicking someones shoes, atleast leave behind a pair of slippers so we have something to wear to go out and buy new pairs. JERK !

Heres wishing you all a very Happy Republic Day !

4 comments:

Jyoti said...

LOL! So how was it shopping bare feet :D

Spiritual Sherpa said...

One should be purged of all footwear to elevate oneself to that higher level of spiritual consiousness that one seeks to challenge the might of pre-destined karma and its holistic implications for the soul and its trans-dimensional existence..just kidding.. hope that 'jerk' who stole ur valuable footwear is thrashed by the very same footwear... :)

Gees said...

Forget about him getting boils but did u get blisters walking barefeet?

IallTheway said...

Oh Oh :(