Friday, August 22, 2008

And It Happens Again....

First things first, I have crossed 50 blogs , Half century and i dint even realize. I am quite proud of this achievement !

Now back to the point.

About 7 months back, I had all my footwear stolen; Read about it here : and today the most wierd thing has happened. Some guy has flicked one of my reebok sneakers, Ya ! Not the pair, but one shoe ! Dumbass, What will he do with one shoe, And Jerk... What do you expect me to do with the other one ??

My wife thinks its not a thief but some dog who would have carried it away, but i ask is the dog so smart to leave 3 pairs of my her sandals and chappals which were much more accesible and choose my shoe only ? on the same lines as the incident that happened earlier ?




9 comments:

Pranjal said...

I'll go with the 'dog-story' too. For the simple reason that your shoe smelt better :P!

eyememyself said...

Losing footwear brings luck.. so I have heard. So chill and tell your wife that 'lady' luck is with you :D

Smini said...

Congrats on the half century!

heheh,looks like somebody is really fond of ur foot wear, i had not read ur previous blog on losing all ur foot wear :o).

I agree with pranjal with the dog story, please keep ur other shoe outside today, the dog/man might come to pick it up today :)

silverine said...

Congrats on the 50th!! How time flies!!!

Your wife is right. Mens feet are smellier so dogs like their shoes. I have three doggies so am an expert here! :p

Santosh said...

@ Pranjal - :o) I am surprised the dog dint faint u know ! :D

@Aankhmainaursirfmain - I wish this really brings some luck, I can so do withh some of that stuff called luck these days, Seems ages since i saw thhat bad boy :D

@Smini - Thanks Smini - You know i have actually kept the other one at the same place and hv vowed not to remove it ! whoever wants it can take that one and be happy :D

@Silverine - Am so happy you read my blogs ! i had no clue, I read each one of yours without fail. But cannot figure what to comment, by the time i come there, they already have hundreds. Waise honestly, I came on blogger becuae of you. i will surely write something from now on !Thanks !

RS said...

Hmmm, coz the shoe was smellier? Eeesh! But couldnt think of any other reasont why the dog would want it!! :-D

RS said...

Oh! Didnt read that it was already mentioned!
And hey! Congrats on the half century.

Usha said...

ah, hard luck!
me thinks ur wife's right there..
some stray cat or dog would've thought of gifting its kiddo a nice comfy branded crib to sleep in..
and as for not losing the whole pair.. wiat till your friendly-neighbourhood-brand conscious kitten has twins next! teehee..

hmm ok.. hearty condolences.

Usha said...

n hey hey... congrats on that half century feat!!

keep'em coming! :)