Monday, June 30, 2008

Reality Bytes

I've realised today that.....
  • Not all the stupid jokes that i try go well with people, the blog post below this is one example. I cant believe most of you could not get the joke. NO ! Please dont ask me to explain. I hate that.
  • Not replying to comments that you good people leave on my blog is a rude thing to do, and that people do not come back to blogs where comments are not replied to. Boo hoo ! I promise to be good, will reply to all the comments from now on. Please dont leave me !
  • Not all people, for whom you intend only good,realise this fact. Its so sad that they dont trust you even when you mean no harm.
  • Some people help, atleast attempt to help no matter what. Some people listen no matter what.
  • I can manage talking in Kannada for a good 10 minutes, thats about till my word stocks last, and then i have to give up and switch to hindi or english.
  • Free credit cards are available for 5000/- :-) Honest..No Jokes. Contact Barclays bank for further details.
  • Girls are in a a clear majority, where my blog readership is concerned. No ! This is not a complaint :-) Just a realisation, Dont run away !!!! Please let all your friends know about my blog too :-)
  • I have 4 tags pending, i think i am gonna outsource this, or delegate this. whatever is cheaper.
  • Last, final and most recent realization for the day. There is smoke coming out of the electric junction near the water cooler couple of metres away from my desk, and the smoke detectors are doing nothing but sniffing the smoke. Saale Is office main sabhi Kamachor hain :-)

3 comments:

Sneha said...

Ha ha , I really liked the Smoke detector's task, Saala Chup chap latka hai deewar pe!!!

IallTheway said...

"Saale Is office main sabhi Kamachor hain" hahhaha!
Heard of the saying "Kettle calls the teapot black"
FYI.. I'm commenting here from office soooo I'm no different :)
By the way, typo on the word "available" in "Free credit cards are avaialable for 5000/- "

Santosh said...

@ sneha - he he.. nai i fel he has the best job, din bhar latke raho and dont even do what its supposed to do most :-)

@ Raji - Arey i was referring to all others as Kamchor ya, not me ! Tauba !!!!! Thanks for the spell check ; It is corrected not :-)