Monday, June 30, 2008

I Am, Who i Am.

Phew! Done with one more Tag.
Usha, you need to stop tagging me so often, My boss gave me an ultimatum today, Either I work for him or work for you to finish your tags :o) Most of the responses below are instinctive, some i had to think and write.

I am: Just another guy trying to carve out a life from mere existence
I think: Sometimes. Most of the times I just do.
I know: that I have intentionally not wronged anyone.
I want: to get over my driving Phobia and Vrooom on the streets of the city!
I have: Good Friends. Great Family.
I wish: I could impress people more often. Most of my tries have been screw-up :-) he he.
I hate: Being misunderstood. But mostly this is the case.
I miss: My college days, my friends, Woh Bara aane ki cigarette shared by 7 people and one rupee ki cutting chai.
I fear: Dogs. Oh Gawd i do. I was chased by 3 huge strays when i was a kiddo and I have never been able to overcome this fear. I would keep a good 20ft distance from any canine
I hear: Noises Between My Ears, I call them thoughts. I write them Here (he he this my blog title from sooo long)
I smell: Burnt Electric cables. Honest, check the blog post previous to this below this.
I crave: For a big change in my life. Change for good of course. I am trying to make this happen too!
I search: My Soul. The Search always comes back with "No Rows Returned" Or "Page Cannot be found"
I wonder: What goes on in the mind of a terrorist who sits and watches the T.V footage of a young child maimed by the bomb they planted.
I regret: A Few things i did, A few things i did not. But nothing so much that i would want to go back and change them.
I love: My Books, My Music, My Beer, My Work. Necessarily in this order, not necessarily in this order when i am writing the truth.
I care: Two hoots about people who back bite, back talk. Etc etc.
I am not: The person people think I am in the first impression. First impressions of people who later became good friends are 1) you are so quiet; we thought you are a snob. etc etc
I believe: Jab Jab jo jo hona hai, Tab tab su su hota hai :-) i mean tab tab so so hota hai ! In short Que Sera Sera
I dance: With three legs
I sing: Along when songs are played on the TV / radio etc, by myself i usually whistle or hum the tunes.
I cry: But usually there are no tears.
I don’t always: Listen to Good Advice. I have a wrong notion that I am smarter than most of the beings who wish me good :-) But I’ve been proved so wrong so many times !
I fight: wHere it does not matter who wins.
I write: The nonsense, you good people are reading right now.
I win: Without cheating.
I lose: At gambling. Every time I have tried I have lost, Even in Vegas. Vegas owes me 44 USD.
I never: Give up. Unless I have tried and failed.
I always: Call a Spade a Spade. Well not because I want to, else how will you know if I am talking about a Spade?
I confuse: Left with Right and Right with Left ALWAYS. Good in a way that I have this driving phobia nai :-)
I listen: To Hindi Film Music. At least 4-5 hours a day. Current track on my laptop is "Maula Mere Maula" from Anwar.
I can usually be found: Biting my nails.
I am scared: That one day all this will be over.
I need: To switch on the search lights. Get some focus, Pause and re-start.
I am happy about: The fact that life has been good. So far so Good

It was so much fun doing this one. Thanks Usha. As usual I do not tag anyone in particular, but whoever reads this, should be doing this one. !

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

* I never: Give up. Unless I have tried and failed.

* Havent you heard... "Try and Try untill you succeed!!!"

Usha said...

tee hee.. gud to see the tag done! :)
ok, point well taken.. will take into consideration. :P

gosh, same pinch on the left-right confusion. when I drive, I'm ok.. but when I'm directing someone, I can usually be found gesturing with my left hand towards my left and screaming 'take right, take right!' :))

and also, good luck with your pause and restart. there are many times in life when we need to do that. and there's no better bliss than acheiving that. wish you all the very best with it!

n hey, thanks for taking up the tag. it was fun reading!

RS said...

left-right confusion - hey!great! me too :-) And i am always teased for it-hand in one direction and mouthing the opposite...

By the way-does your wife read this blog? ;-p

Anonymous said...

When life's a drab, read interesting blogs
So says the Holy book I read:)
Nice read this blog made.
God bless.

Sneha said...

I liked this tag, Well written santosh.It was fun reading!

Pranjal said...

Yup... fun reading! Second all those that felt so :)!

Santosh said...

@ anonymous # 1 - I do not reply to strangers :p lol I have heard too, i will change that :-)

@ Usha - DAts soo me ; When my bro or my friends are driving they tell me it better to get lost than getting directions from me :-)

Honestly it was a pleasure doing this tag, and u know who cares about bosses, i await your next TAG :-)

@RS - Ya she reads my blogs ; You can see it on my face the next day :-)


@ Anonymous # 2 - What kind of name is anonymous, where are you from Ancient Rome??? :-) Thanks for the nice comment


@ sneha and Pranjal -- Funny ?? Waht was funny? This was my serious attempt to let people know about be ME ! and dats funny ?? :-)

Pranjal said...

It wasn't funny... it was FUN; as in good fun to read types...

S.. Diva said...

nice sensitive stuff... i can almost smell someone trying to please his wife

Smini said...

Got this from Pranjal's blog. Your blogs are a nice read

Santosh said...

@Sneha : -) lol and someone almost succeeded too :).

@smini : Thanks for stopping by Smini. Am glad you liked what i write too. Stop by often ;-)

Anonymous said...

Pity google didnt come up with something more exotic than Anonymous!:D
I like Anon#2 by the way. So will use that!!

S.. Diva said...

finally picked up this tag after a month's procrastination