Thursday, April 9, 2009

Take It Easy....It Is Really Easy !

I have been away from my blog,and it shows! I was staring at the screen for a good 20 minutes to decide on the title for this post, and in hay days the title was the simplest part! I almost gave up and closed the window, but then settled for the same title for the post as i have for my blog. And it seemed fit to what this garbled post will contain.

To sum up the last 2 months. They were anything but easy, In fact they were the most difficult two months of my life. But as the dictum of my life, "This too shall Pass". It did pass, and thankfully for the better and in my favour.

So! That brings me back to all you good people with a promise to be regular ! Hopefully you dint shrug reading this :-)

Now to add some flavor to a bland post...

A corridor conversation in office..

Guy: Hey.. long time...
Me: Ya! been a while... All's well?
Guy: Yup ! how about you.
Me: Been Good ! How come on this floor today?
Guy: I have a meeting With Su in the room over there.
Me: Meeting with who?
Guy: Su Su ! Got a meeting with her.
Me: Ya: Arent you heading to a wrong room to meet Su su ??

And ! Back with a Bang :-)

PS: No i was not Pinkslipped.

4 comments:

Imp's Mom said...

Oh yea! Back with a bang!! Welcome :D

Glad to know things are better!

eyememyself said...

Couldn't be a better come back. Super PJ :)
Good to know all's well...

S.. Diva said...

heh.. good one!
this s the only time i understood your PJ

Usha said...

belcome, belcome!

good to know that you've gotten over the bad times..

n yeah, had u not put up the ps disclaimer, I'd have really thought so. 'coz I'm going thru exactly that, ryt now! :P