Sunday, June 28, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I am an absolute self-confessed FRIENDS Fan. I wish there was a channel that aired just this 24*7 ! My remote will never be used :o)

I took this supposedly really tough FRIENDS quiz today and scored 8! not bad at all, when it said that the average score till date is 6. Do try it out and let me know that you scored less than me :0)

Heres the link : http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1244148778/Friends-Seasons-questions

And the below video is of my most favorite scene from FRIENDS. I can laugh at this one as many times as i see it.

3 comments:

Imp's Mom said...

I'm a BIG friends fan too !!

any episode will do, doesn't matter, as long as its playing... :D

Santosh said...

:-) Its too good ! no ?

So how much did you score on the quiz, Hope you tried it !

eyememyself said...

Yup this scene so friggin funny! I even like the one in which Joey knows all the secrets and he is freaked out about it!