Monday, December 15, 2008

A Klueless Existence!

To add to the Klueless existence that i had, A good friend came along and handed me this to solve ! Phew !
Am sure she draws some sadistic pleasure in seeing me whine and wail for the past 2 weeks, and the kind soul that i am i have passed on the same to some of my other good friends with a promise that they will not overtake me. I am on level 16th as i write this, and in most probabilities will be there ! So go ahead if you need some brain scratching. Click on that link and say good bye to peace and happiness !

The game : http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris-2008/klueless/level0.asp
The Rules : http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/game.asp

And here is a conversation with my 3 year old niece that left me klueless

Me : Hey! What do you do in school?
She: Homework !

Now ! Tell me were we all not so stupid to slog it out at home so we can be ready for school the next day !




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...Smart kid!

Unknown said...

Yeah right,like you were actually doing your homework at home,lolllllllll.By the way,who was doing it for you?

Imp's Mom said...

one level behind u now :) yup on 15th :P (got an evil grin plastered on my face)