Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eeeks ! This is not Me !

I am on a tag completing Spree. This one is from RS and Pranjal.

  1. Link the person who tagged you
  2. Mention the rules on your blog
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
  5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged

Here You Go !

  1. Travel Paranoia : I am not a good person to be with if you have made travel plans. I behave as if all the trains, Planes, busses are meant to be missed or delayed when I am supposed to travel. Good thoughts are very rare to come by on the travel date. All I can think of is that I will forget the tickets, The tickets will have a wrong date of booking, The mode of transport, whatever that may be will get cancelled or delayed for long hours. I will check the ticket hundred times, Talk to people all around me and keep checking and cross checking the time of travel. Finally when the travel begins with everything being OK, am i done? No ! I am not the one to be happy and relax, Then starts the luggage paranoia! My luggage will be stolen, someone will flick my purse when I am asleep etc etc etc So Keep away when I am traveling. I am not a fun person there!
  2. Karaoke – When music is being played, I am bound to sing, hum or whistle along with it. I just cannot keep quiet. Usually I know the lyrics and will do a sing along but sometimes when the do not know the lyrics I hum the tune along. And I am no good singer :o) But it hardly matters to me and this irritates a lot of friends and people around me, who want to enjoy the song from the source and not the re-mixed version coming out from me. Honestly I agree with them as well, but sigh ! It just happens!
  3. Books – Before I start reading a book I have to see how many pages it has, No starting without this and if it is not a new book and has twisted page corners, torn pages etc, They have to be set right first !
  4. Food – Give me a new dish to eat or a food that I have never ordered earlier in a hotel and I will smell it before I eat it! Not a good sight this, but this again happens on impulse and we are supposed to write quirks here! You asked for it !!! :o). I smoke/drink occasionally, and I need to have one drag as soon as I have the first sip of my drink.
  5. Think - If I have to think ! I have to bite my nails, I always have a short supply of these given how much I think, Then comes the cuticles and when sometimes they start bleeding, I bite my lips !
  6. Sitting / Standing / Being Still : I have say a stay still limit of about 5 minutes and then Vroom ! I have to move. Be it in queues, Watching TV, Office, Whatever or wherever. After the 10-12 mins still regime is over, I move about, take a walk, do drink water, Start talking. Do Something and create some momentum !!


Phew ! there you have a quirky me

And would love to know a Quirky YOU. , Eye, Raji, Imp’s Mom, Sneha , Gee and Usha

3 comments:

Imp's Mom said...

How did u sit still for one hour at Koshy's?

I do the same thing with books but stop at ironing out the pages :P

This is gonna be a fun tag to do....

btw u've been awarded!

Usha said...

:D Quirky ones! btw, I share the #6 one with you. I can be hopelessly restless!

Thanks for tagging. I'm taking this one up.. Let me try find the other 5 too.. shouldn't be a problem though, I know there are quite a few! :D

Usha said...

the tag's done! :)