Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Accept Defeat !

YES !! Don't hate me for saying this ! But i always wondered why people have moderation / word verification enabled on the comments that people would want to leave on thier posts. I did not like doing that at all, I absolutely hated typing words like "Aghyrtu", "Phtefg" and the the likes. Every time i did that, There was a small "*&^%$^%&%" for the person on whose blog i was commenting :o) He He.. Still i am a frequent visitor on thier blogs.. shhhh ! No Names :o) Yes you ! i am talking about you !!!

But i accept defeat today and have done the same thing on my blog ! I am fedup of some crap comments being left on my posts at random and me having to go and delete them every time.

So i am sorry for all the nasty thoughts i had when i commented on your blogs, And Please dont give me "%^&*$#@$%^ when you have do the same on my blog !

Keep them coming!

7 comments:

silverine said...

"%^&*$#@$%^

:p

Imp's Mom said...

lol...Its irritating but it keeps the spammers out.... and u got comment moderation too... #$%$&*%$#

silverine said...

Hola, pliss remove word verification when you have comment moderation!! :)

RS said...

hey!why do you need comment moderation when you have this? Its alwasy worked for me - now you know why! haha - @&$*%^#! - am just giving it back to you!

S.. Diva said...

he he.. i like this idea... but not hte fonts used for verification. they make me feel like a retard
ps: i dont even know if i have this check enabled on my blog :|

S.. Diva said...

btw .. why do you have both verification and comment moderation, like silverine points out?

Santosh said...

:D I was so fed up with comments like...

Otogaz said...
thanks..
bilgi@ozmarmaralpg.com

I got about 20-30 of them within a span of 2 days all overmy blog. I was soo pissed off, I put my blog under maximum security :o) . I have removed the word verifications now :)

Thanks ALL !