Friday, September 5, 2008

Festive Conversations

Spent the last couple of days in Mangalore.

A long lost contact sprang up on Gtalk !

M: Do you have Nero?
Me: What Nero?
M: I want to burn My CD's
Me: CD Burn Ko Nero Kyon chahiye? Thoda sa Kerosene Dal aur Macchhis laga de!!
{Silence}
{Silence}
Me: Jala Diya ?
Me: Burnt ?
Me: Khud Bhi Jal gala ?
I lost a Friend day before yesterday :o)


Me: I filled 2 litres petrol in your scooty.
Sister: What are you giving me as Rakhi gift?
Me: Dint you hear? I filled 2 litres petrol in your scooty!
Sister: So that is my Rakhi Gift ?
Me: Hey ! C'mon Ofcourse not ya ! I filled Air in the tyres too !!
Sister: Both Tyres?
Me: Ya Both!
Sister: WOW ! where will i find a brother like you !

Sister1: Hey Santo, Give me my 500 Bucks, I had paid for your ticket to mangalore
Sister2: Where is my Rakhi Gift?
Me: Hey Sister1 ive 500 to Sister2 ; I have to settle 500 Rs with you right? Settled
Sister2: Hey Sis, Give the 500 which you have to give Santo
Sister1: WHat !!! I have to take from him, Not give to him ! I am not giving anyone any money, I did not ask him to come to to mangalore, nor did i tell you to tie Rakhi to him !
Me: Let me know who is giving me 500 Rs. I have a bus to catch tonight.
Sister2: Hey give him the money na , I will get my Rakhi gift only if you pay him !
Sister1 : Are you really dumb or ganged up with him to make 500 quick bucks
Sister2: I dont know, I want my Rakhi gift
Me: You girls are mad ! I am out of here.
Sister1 : See you are such a stupid thing ! we both lost 500 Bucks!

Took my Granny to some 13th day function of some old aged lady who is a distant relative and i have no idea who they are !

Random Guy1 : Oh Santosh! Its been so many years since i saw you, you have changed completely ! {so what did you expect, me to stopping growing at the age of 7 so that you can recognize me 20 years later?}

Random Guy2: Oh ! did you recognize me ? {No ! And i dont plant o trouble my memory cell either}

Random Lady1: So you are staying in Bangalore now? How much rent do you pay ?? { Next Lady.. or Next Question please !!!}

But i am so happy i took my granny there, It really made her day and she had not expected in her wildest dreams i will accept her invitation and actually accompany her. My good karma for the day or for the year may be !

11 comments:

eyememyself said...

First two anecdotes hilarious I say!!
Mangalore trip eh? Hope you have come back in single piece! Roads any better now?

Imp's Mom said...

lol.... petrol as rakhi gift? u can't get off so easily...

its the small things which makes the older gen really happy...one of my granny's used to love it whn my cuz or I used to chauffeur/accompany her to visit relatives whom we hardly knw about...

RS said...

Like Imp's mom said-it does make the older gen happy-but its really hard to keep a straight face and answer those pesky questions!

RS said...

And oh! Hey! The first joke - Hillarious, your friend - Ghusse mein hi jal gaya hoga!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

S.. Diva said...

i likee iitt... the one with thithi and ajji

Usha said...

that 'cd burn' thingie was evil, i say! :D

hey, btw, you've been tagged (again), dude!

ah, i know i know.. im yet to do yours!! see, this is the price one pays for having lazy blogpals! :D

Priya said...

U r no lesser PJ master... I loved ur PJs... Great ones..

Ferox Magister said...

That was neat stuff. I am surprised that you are still alive after the pranks with 2 sisters. :-) lol. God bless you and your family with many reasons to be happy for.

Ferox Magister said...

That was neat stuff. I am surprised that you are still alive after the pranks with 2 sisters. :-) lol. God bless you and your family with many reasons to be happy for.

Santosh said...

@ Priya / Ferox : thank you for visiting my blog and liking it too :o)