Friday, September 26, 2008

Dont quote me on this !

I have been tagged by some people and i have never been able to do them till date, and then there are tags by Usha, which i finish off in a jiffy ; Simple reason she has promised i can bill my time on her ! So now you know what you got to do if you want your tags finished !

This is what the tag is about: “Jot down 5 of your favorite quotes from the various books you’ve read. If you don’t have the books with you now, googling (Wikiquotes and the like) can be used to find them. Tag five people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.”

Here Goes
  1. Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears" - Shantaram
  2. You dont love someone becuase they are perfect, you love them inpsite of the fact that they are not - My sisters Keeper
  3. The road towards self-reliance cannot not lie through the past - A Fine Balance.
  4. Worry is a waste of emotional reserve. - The Fountain head
  5. The fact is, there is no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn't the family - Tuesdays with Morrie

Now to complete the tag rule and to pass on this to five more people; There are only 7 priviliged people who read my blog, One is the lady who tagged me ,So i tag the remaining 6 !.

  1. Jyoti
  2. Main Meri Aankh Aur Sirf Main
  3. Pranjal
  4. RS
  5. Raji
  6. Sneha !

Notice the clear gender bias there :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done! Thanks for tagging me :)

Usha said...

hey! thanks for taking that up, dude!
and you've done a swell job with it..

I loved the ones from Fountainhead and Shantaram, the most.. I was actually nodding my head vertically reading it.

Pranjal said...

Ha! Wokay, shall do this, when I do it :)! Thanks and a brilliant read!

Imp's Mom said...

good quotes, now if only i can remember the names.... :) the only book I have read fro your list in Fountainhead....gotta read the others...added them to my list

Tagged and Awarded. You are supposed to accept the awards btw..

S.. Diva said...

awww.. how come i didn't notice this so long! first tag for me, i guess!