Monday, September 22, 2008

KOB and KOC

I remember reading in some magazine, every month they would have a column titled " Kick in the Rear" and " Pat on the back" or something.

This is something i have consituted on the same lines.

KOB = Kick on the Butt and KOC = Kiss on the Cheek !
And this weeks nominations are ...

A KOB to the guy who sits next to me in the cab,dozes off and bangs his head on my shoulder every now and then and sometimes uses my shoulder as a convenient headrest too !

A KOC to any girl who would want to do the same :o)

Till Next time.....

5 comments:

eyememyself said...

hehe:D
Calling out to Santosh's wife...see what he is up to!! lol

eyememyself said...

Calling out to Mrs.Santosh!! Look what your Mister is up to:D LOL

Imp's Mom said...

heheheh.... with the KOC that you give out, you will get a KOB from your wifey.... :D

Ferox Magister said...

High Hopes ;-) with the KOC. Ofcourse the cab guy does need a KOB as I wish I could do the same to my Fellow travellers.

Sneha said...

like this post KOB KOC.... ..revisited and wanted to say that I liked this post !!