Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Books (4)

Just Finished with Carnage by Angels - Y.P.Singh. Its a well written book, Mind numbing actually, The very fact that an IPS officer has had this to write about the Elite IPS and the Police Force of the country scares me. Worth a read, but the vocabulary used is very impressive but tough to understand as well, Got to refer the dictionery quite a few times to understand sentences and contexts. All in all a good read.

Picked up Songs in Ordinary Times - Mary Mcgarry Morris. This is one of the book i have bought just on instint, I had not heard about it, nor was it referred to me by someone. Just picked it up Off the shelf and said a little prayer that it should turn out value for money. However earlier decisions to pick up books on instinct have been satisfactory, I had picked up I know This Much Is True - Wally Lamb. Had turned out to be quite a good choice.

No comments: