Monday, November 24, 2008

Tidbits(2)

I guess i push my luck to the limit with some friends, I get to the point of being rude with them. Everytime i do something like this, and i shamelessly laugh and gawd about it to my wife, her common response is " Tum kya kahin ke maharaja ho, Pata nahi why they tolerate you"

I have a friend, Lets call him MV23 becuase that is his chat id. Honestly i dont know how many more days are left of this friendship :)

Here's is what happened today. I was in a meeting and he kept calling me, i pressed the red button every time. He finally caught me on chat.

MV23: Kya be H*R*M*I. Kahan mar gaya tha.
Me: bol
MV23: Bol Kya Bol !!, Mera Phone kyon Kata??
Me: Maine kab tera phone kata?
MV23: Subah se 3 baar, main phone kar raha hu, tino baar tune Kata.
Me: Maine Nahi Kata.
MV23: Kata. 3 Baar Kata.
Me: Arey yaar, Tu utni door Hyderabad main, Tera phone tere haath main, Main yahan bangalore main. Tu hi bol main tera phone kaise katun ?
MV23: Sudhrega Kabhi
Me: :D Nahi !!

In other more interesting news, I have devised a very simple way of finding out whether i am wearing a Shirt or T-Shirt. All i have to do is assume i am wearing a shirt and keep the Cell phone in my shirt pocket. After a while if there is a loud noise and i have to pick up 3 peices of the cell phone. I conclude that i i am wearing a t-shirt without pockets.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Curious to know your way of confirming whether the trouser is on or not.I hope the same method doesn't hold good for this one...atleast not outside the residence.

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!

Imp's Mom said...

rotflol!!!

Sneha said...

ha ha .. I know MV ka phone kabi nahi lete tum .:).. though good one here ...