Friday, July 3, 2009

Amusing Conversations(2)

Main aur Meri Unnati Aksar Yeh Baatein Karte Hai.... :o)

When i went to my Bro's house the other day, She was not at home. She was down playing with other kids. She came home at about 7.45. Now i know that she has a deadline of 8 PM to get back in after the play session. Heres what happened.

Me: OH wow ! you came early today?
She: hmmm..
Me: You came early because i have come no? You came home to see me ?? !!! :o)
She: No..... Mommy has made Chicken so i came early !

So much for my high hopes !

Within 5 minutes, I gave her the customary Gems packet.

She: Thank you Chachu !
Me: What !!! You said Thank you ????? Very Good girl.
She: You should say welcome ! not good girl. You dont know anything.
Me: Ok Welcome Good girl :o) Good you finally learnt to say thank you !
She: Yes ! My teacher has told, if someone gives chocolate to you, you should say thank you.
Me: Oye Natak ! I have been teaching this to you for past 2 years, you could not listen to me eh ?
She: Are you my teacher? Why should i listen to what you say?

So Much for my high Hopes !

After a while, When me and bro were sipping beers, she came by and asked for a papad from my plate. I gave it to her, and....

Me: Oye ! you did not say thank you.
She: Why should i say thank you? This is not chocolate !
Me: You have a horrible Teacher !!!!!

What is it ? Am i Dumb or is she smart :o)

6 comments:

eyememyself said...

Tell you something - just give up. You can never win with these kids:)

S.. Diva said...

he he..
she s too smart

Imp's Mom said...

LOL!!!

been trying to teach imp to say thank you and she says it only to her Aunty!!

Finally have just let it go...

how old is she....she has a deadline??

Sneha said...

she is too smart..:)

Sneha said...

Really, I am Laughing. Out. LOUD.
She is smart...Its nice to hear them talk so innocent .

R2I-ed Blogger said...

very cute! I have a 3 years old...can totally co-relate.