Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am sorry... Teacher......

Well, What comes as a surprise to most of my friends is that I was a very very naughty student during my school days. I was punished almost every other day, I was never sitting on the bench that was meant for me ! I was either standing on it, or standing out of the class, or kneeling down near the teacher’s desk.

I have been punished by almost all the teachers I had, but yet in some ways I was their pet student too.

For the past few days, I’ve been nostalgic about one such teacher, whose life I made miserable in the classroom. My 8th standard Biology teacher ; Mrs. Shyamala.

Once, when she caught me doing one of my stupid pranks, She walked down to my bench, caught me by my ear and dragged me all the way to her desk. Usually I used to enjoy this stupid attention, when the whole class watched and giggled. YES! I am shameless :-) , But that day for I don’t know what reason, I was in a very pensive mood, and I almost burst into tears. She was more shocked at seeing me this way, than I was at what was happening.

I kept saying sorry, and that this is the first time I had done, whatever I was caught doing that day! And something she said in response to my pleads that day has been etched in memory.

“Everything has a first time, even bad things, Don’t do them, even for the first time”

But as I said earlier, I am shameless. I have done many bad things even after that, not only for the first time but many times even after that.

So.. This post is dedicated to Mrs. Shyamala my 8th standard biology teacher. Miss.. I hope you read this, And if you do… I am sorry for being such a horrible student, I hope you remember me and have forgiven me !

2 comments:

Sneha said...

Hmm santosh !!! tu SHAITAAAAAN to hai hi!!! lekin bachpan se.

Now dont dont trouble ur colleagues ;)

S.. Diva said...

thanks for the comments.
this is a cool post. i keep remembering my school incidences, except haven't yet written about them.
ps: looks like u already have a sneha commenting on your blog regularly. wifey eh?