Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad Day....Good Day....

A bad... Sad Monday has begun.

Bought milk from the neighbourhood store as usual and instead of dumping it on the kitchen platform as I do always, I thought of going the extra mile to help mrs save some time by helping in emptying the packets and heating it.

Well what followed was some more work for Mrs. As I was expertly poring the packet into a vessel, my hand hit the vessel and splashed the milk in about a 100 mts radius. Well I didn’t wait there for help with cleaning the mess, lest I should do more damage. I ran for safety :-)

So much for being of help. But she was sweet enough to keep her cool :-).. Does that make this a good day?

Another thing, have forgotten my wallet at home, will have to arrange for borrowed meals and snacks today. So does that make it a good day ? :-)

Lesson for the day: All Bad Things have happy endings :-)

1 comment:

Sneha said...

SANTOZ... Gosh !!! I am just smiling and smiling for all ur deeds. Why the hell on the earth u want to make things better but mess up? I am sure kitchen is NO NO NO for u.
Good Luck next time u enter Kitchen.